Friday, June 17, 2011

BEDiJ day 17

I went to work with my dad today. I don't have TB, yay! And tomorrow is take 2 on the driver's test. Double yay! I hope that if I get my license, I can drive to the park tomorrow for the water fight/capture the flag game my friend Savannah is hosting.

I still can't spell license. I want to spell it liscence. That is wrong. Must fix now.

Also, it's my dad's birthday, and my mom didn't realize it because all day she thought today was the 16th. She'd even been filling out important paperwork with the wrong date*, and then she came home, found out it was my dad's birthday, and made me have to ditch out of my skype date with Courtney very early in order to go find a german chocolate cake. Hopefully Courtney and I can resume our date soon.

Also, there is pizza sauce on my shirt
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

*Though I don't blame her. If I wasn't doing this, I'd forget what day it is with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)