Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BEDiJ day 15

Ah, my day has just been too crazy, and honestly stressful.

Maybe I'm just destined to be an entirely stressed person for the rest of my life. I was reading through my yearbook from sophomore year, and my band director had told me to relax. I thought the true spazzyness had started this year, but I guess it's been there all along.

Anyways, lines got crossed and dumb stuff like that, which I don't really feel like getting into.

I need to post up my summer homework to my bulletin board, and the form my English t

Ok sorry, need to interrupt. My dog was in the closet of my room without my knowledge WHATSOEVER. She just suddenly is moving around when my dad comes home. I even remember closing the door to keep her out!

As I was saying, I also need to post up the form my English teacher gave us for getting letters of recommendation or simular forms done by her. So I need to post that up too, because I'll probably be going to her the moment that they post applications online. She'd probably write me an amazing recommendation.

Thing to add to list that I keep adding stuff to, but never actually remember what is on: recommendation has two M's, not two C's

I will somewhat dorkily admit that I started rewatching secret life of the american teenager. The show actually used to be somewhat good and believable, and so now I'm really just waiting for it to go completely bad... It's actually quite fun.

Shailene Woodley and India Eisley are both gorgeous as well... And India is even in my dating range!

You know how to calculate that right? Minimum dating range is your age divided by two, plus 7. Your max is your age minus 7, times 2. So my range is from 15 to 18.

Ok, right, I'm done pretending I have the chance of getting a television actress... but still! xD

Right, I'm off to go read a fanfic, and then watch some more secret life.
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: I just saw that HPFF (my favorite fanfic site that is not fanfiction net [fanfiction net doesn't count because it contains fanfiction to fill everything I want to read about, and every other fanfiction site that exists is specific to its own certain fandom]) is down for weeks while Jay goes through and reads all of the code of the site for bugs. I'm sad, but I really do believe that a bug-less site will be worth it, and I will send all of the krispe kremes his way that I can! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)