Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BEDiJ day 1

Well isn't today a fun day to start BEDiJ?

I am sunburned thanks to riding a bike and being outside from 10-1:30. Peak sun hours are 10-2. I did not wear sunscreen. And I wouldn't have even noticed the burn without my dad pointing it out. So I am drinking lots of water, and putting on aloe vera very ten minutes. It sits next to me at this time, waiting for more use.

This reminds me of the time my friend Ashley and I both got severely sunburned on our backs, and so we awkwardly rubbed aloe on each other while I spent the night at her house. We watched 500 Days of Summer, which you should watch if you have not yet.

So the bike riding was fun. It was about five miles to ride and meet up with my friend, then it was five miles back, plus inbetween biking that we did just randomly around town. We went to tastee freeze, which I had never had before. It was delicious. We also went to a park and did park things.

My dad got pavillion tickets to go see Winton Marsalis! If you've been around for a while I'm pretty sure at one point I talked about trying to get his CD in non-itunes form (as I am opposed to itunes when I could have my own copy).

Can you use too much aloe? I'm afraid of overdosing or something *continues greasing arms and face*

Anyways, I have more vlogbrothers videos to watch as I hide from the sun.
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Ah, park things!

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)