Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BEDiJ day 8

So I am sleeping over at my friend Rachael's house right now.

We ordered pizza. In order to recieve this pizza, Bree became a cowboy named Stan, Rachael was a gangsta named funk, I was an army person, and Rissa was... well I'm not quite sure. Um. Here is a picture!

Yes, the pizza man came, we were sitting on the lawn, we gave him the money. We had a frog that ribbited when ever you walked by it set out. We named it Kurt. We told the pizza guy that he upset Kurt. Also, Rachael called Rissa by her name, and so I told her that she ruined the illusion.

Yup. We also have played rock band today and other things.

And I failed my driver's test.

Yup
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I was one point away from failing. You will get it the next time! *hugs*

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)