Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BEDiJ day 21

Spent yesterday almost exactly as I said, but minus chipotle and plus pizza hut delivery.

Today I rode my bike like a mad woman, ten miles. I will be so happy when school starts and my tuba lessons can just be at my school during lunch instead of at 1 at the other high school in our district that's about five miles from my house aaaah. I went to see super 8 with Rachael as well today, so that was fun. I hope I can get in some more portal co-op tonight, but I don't think it'll happen what with the cubs/sox series going on. I wouldn't be able to get that remote from my dad unless he was dead, and even then...

My head hurts. Too much water loss from sweat. And my eye is hurting for like the second day in a row. It's not even allergy related, because I took some medicine before taking my bike to the school (there are a LOT of flowers on the way). So I have no idea, and I really just wanna sit here and let my head fall off.

Oh I forgot. My training wasn't today because they haven't finished background checks. I swear, summer will be over by the time I start my summer job.

Also, I am going to wake up at 6am Thursday to see JK Rowling's announcement ASAP. IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!!!

*collapses*
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)