Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BEDiJ day 7

We are almost there people!

Tomorrow I get my license (barring absolute failure on my part). Tomorrow or on Thursday I should find out if I got the job (which I should, unless that one question I paused on was enough to kill me), and then Monday I will apparently have to tackle Maureen Johnson in order to get a copy of Name of the Star from her (this one is barring nothing. I WILL GET THAT BOOK). So yeah.

Okay, so the job interview, was, well, different. It's a little strange to have people taking notes on you as you talk. I mean, I know that it will happen eventually when I am a teacher, but to see the words I say be written down, it's terrifying. I mean, if I was teaching a class, it would be less terrifying, and more reassuring, but when I know those words are going to be used to judge my ability to work with children >_< Also, I may have overused the phrase "and stuff like that" when answering questions. But I think I answered the questions well, and the way they wanted me to and stuff like that. So yeah.

Also! I have been on a quest to go to Walmart and gain things to give to MJ when she is here (hint*, stickers), and also supplies to make food for the making. That or I might just give some of the enormous stack of chocolates my mom brought back from Finland (by which I mean, I will give her a bar, and possibly spend time decorating the foil beforehand -possibly with stickers). With this quest, I hope that if I get my license tomorrow, I will be allowed to DRIVE there, instead of walking for 20 mins (driving there is the shortest possible drive you can make from my house, it's about 2-3 mins. You spend more time in the parking lot than you do getting there -barring a train). So yeah.

Are any of you doing Camp NaNo this year? I'm considering it, because November always ends up being a horrible time to do NaNo. However, I have things I will be doing in July just as there are things to do in November. Not as much, but still quite a bit. So yeah.

*floats away*
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

*which here means "I am about to tell you exactly what I am getting"**
**Lemoney Snicket jokes for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)