Thursday, June 9, 2011

BEDiJ day 9

I am a recovering half sick person right now.

Basically, in Rachael's house, there are a lot of animals. Add this with not the cleanest of houses (Rachael seems to agree on this front, as her room is remarkably cleaner than the rest of the house), my allergies that only exist for pollen as far as I had been aware, exploded. I had a runny nose all night long and it was not pretty. I ended up rubbing my skin red right by my nose, and I have this nice red circle there. So I had my mom pick me up at about 6am when she would leave for work, and just slept for a while. I ended up digging out some allergy meds at noon, because my nose was still exploding. Lesson learned: take allergy meds before going to Rachael's house.

What else... Well I thought I was supposed to find out if I got the job by today, but now I'm thinking I misjudged that by one day, so more waiting, which is just annoying. I really just want/need to know.

Oh, but somebody whose group interview today, went much worse, I will copy the facebook status of (it is again Rachael, I do hope she doesn't mind). I'm angry at the petland people for her.
Petlands definition of a group interview: watch a cheesy video about the store. Get up and move your chair into a circle. Everyone is asked 2 questions as a whole and they don't call on you, but practically everyone else. Then they tell you to leave.
And another comment she made on that status:
[...] they have you turn in the applicatuon, then tell everyone they didn't call on to leave.

So I am mad at the petland people for her. Because, as already mentioned, she has plenty of experience with animals - It's a miniature zoo at her house - and she would do well there, and an employee discount would definitely do some good at her house.

Oh, and I am currently reading "Gimme a Call" by Sarah Mlynowski, since I have been eyeing it on amazon for a while, and she will also be signing when Maureen is signing, so I decided to finally buy it so I could have one book by her read. So far it is definitely good. I also bought "The Off Season" by Catherine Murdock, because they didn't have it at Borders when I went to buy my summer HW books, so I am definitely looking forward to that.

I like blogging everyday. It's so much better in the summer when you are actually doing things.
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: Marisa, your comment made me feel better, thank you =)

PPS: Kat is at the HP theme park right now!! Ah, jealousy. She's getting me a wand (Luna Lovegood =] ) and a post card, so Kitty Kat, if you read this, THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)