Thursday, June 2, 2011

BEDiJ day 2

I am apparently now a person who wears high pony tails.

Also, one that re-wears shorts three times in a week.

I had Bree over today, and we played Lego Indiana Jones. I sprayed her with silly string when she walked in the door. Now she will be afraid to come in when I say "you can just come in" for the rest of her life.

I managed to schedule new tuba lessons, but my attempt at scheduling piano lessons failed. See, it went like this.

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring
Hello, you have reached the home of [insert names here] we can't get to the phone blah blah blah
[dramatic pause]
BEEEP
Hi my name is Blah Blah and I was interested in taking lessons and-
BEEEEP
If you would like to Blah blah your message press blah blah

Yeah so I left the lady a confused voicemail that cuts off. Like that was NOT enough time to record a message, and now I feel awkward about calling back. But I have to, because I need to take piano lessons because it is really beneficial and blah blah blah.

My dog really likes my room lately. Even in spite of the fact that there are books covering the entire floor (reorganization and all). She comes in here to sleep when I sleep, and she comes in here right now when I am in here now. She is adorable though, so I let her stay. She really stinks though. Like badly. I should give her a bath tomorrow.

She just laid down on top of Harry Potter.

I applied for a job this summer, and I'm hoping I get a call about my interview soon, and that my application didn't just get lost. I really need this job.

And I just got a call, so that is all!
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)