Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BONUS (to make up for skipping a day)

1. What are your initials?
JOL

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Right now it's my jean shorts, but I'm also really fond of my rather new skirt. (It's got this absolutely gorgeous floral print. Its only problem is that I don't have many shirts I can wear with it, because I have too many print shirts.)

3. Last thing you ate?
an ice cream sandwich

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Any place that has uncooked fish as their focus. I've never failed to get sick after eating raw fish

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
Dude, I don't even know who you ARE.

6. Last person you hugged?
My momma

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
Possibly. It depends how much I should trust random callers with pertinent information

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Yes. Who am I to stop it if I fall in nerdfighterlike?

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
I love my eyes.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
Fast food-jimmy john's, sit down- this amazing french restaurant in Chicago

11. Who is your best friend?
Courtney (who has posted on here before)

12. What time of the day is it?
11:46 PM

13. Who/What made you angry today?
The man who rang the doorbell and made me think I was getting a random friend visit.

14. Baseball or Football?
Baseball. Always.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
Nope

16. Favorite type of Food?
The kind that magically allows me to lose weight while being healthy and tasting like pizza.

17. Favorite holiday:
I overindulge in Christmas a bit... =)

18. Do you download music:
Ah, depends on your connotation with that

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
When I put them on? Yes

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
Stupid if you don't check before you go

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
I'm getting this from a survey site. I am the begining!

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Not in a romantic manner... In an embarassing manner though, totally

23. Do you love anyone?
I love a lot of people.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
They're stupid. Most people's eyes are prettier than people think

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
I WANT TO!

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Another I WANT TO!

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
I'm not attractive in the traditional sense of the word... by which I mean hot or sexy. So no.

28. How many pets do you have?
One, my puppy cloudy, who is actually old, but I still love her <3

29. Have you met a real redneck?
you make it sound like that's a big deal. And yes, many people.

30. How is the weather right now?
My phone says it's cloudy and 61 degrees

31. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my laptop's fan.

32. What is your current favorite song?
Dancing Queen by Abba, or Chasing Pavements by Adele

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Pirates of the Carribean... The new one.

34. Do you wear contacts?
No, glasses all the way ;)

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
To a high school and back via bike, with a stop at mcdonalds for their fries (I'm addicted)

36. What are you afraid of?
Being alone. Not like by myself, but seriously alone. This actually is responsible for a lot of my problems with depression in 7th/8th grade

37. How many piercings have you had?
Two, one for each ear... Though I've had my ears pierced three times (they closed again and again)

38. What piercings do you want?
no more, I'm good with just ears, and I'm not a jewelry type person

39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
How to stress as destructively as possible... and perhaps time management

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Venti Hot Chocolate. It's cheaper than everything else I like in their smallest sizes

41. What Magazines are you reading?
I read books

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
Water gun?

43. Are you missing someone?
A lot of people

44. Favorite TV show?
Fringe, followed closely by Glee

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
Nope, and my fear of addiction keeps me from playing even though I have a free pass for a month

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
I was compared to the lady who plays moaning mrytle... as moaning mrytle

47. What celeb do you look like?
The bullying wasn't far off.

48. Who would you like to see right now?
Courtney

49. Favorite movie of all time?
I have no idea. I really liked the Truman Show, but that just can't be it

50. Do you find yourself loved?
I believe so

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?
Plenty of things.

52. Favorite smell?
My friend Corey's jacket. Totally crazy, but totally true

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Butter AND salt. Can't have just one.

54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com?
I do not recognize this website

55. Ever been in a cop car in real life?
yes. My friend and I were saved from being washed away in a crazy storm

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
Few people have died that I knew, let alone close people.

57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback?
Neither

58. What's something that really bugs you?
People who fall through on plans at the last minute

59. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I like some of his work

60. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Taco Bell

61. What's your favorite perfume?
I don't have any.

62. Favorite baseball team?
White sox, but it's to avoid being disowned by my dad. I actually love the Mariners and Ichiro

63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
Uh, no?

64. Nipple or Nose rings?
No

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
About 24 hours for my friend's church lock in.

66. Last time you went bowling?
sadly, in Hawaii. I used to bowl a lot more.

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
The floor of the band bus to Texas. I got claustrophobic with people's legs over my head

68. Who was your last phone call?
My mom cuz she couldn't find her phone.

69. Last time you were at work?
Never.

70. What's the closest orange object to you?
A folder with paperwork I was supposed to fill out today.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I love quizzes like this. Maybe I'll do one on my blog later.

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)