Monday, June 20, 2011

BEDiJ day 20

I am making this post early, and probably really short, because today is my last day of freedom before work, and I have to seize the day and all that crap.

I'm gonna eat some leftover waffles, and watch either secret life, lost, or doctor who while I eat. After that, cram in some video games. Then for lunch I should finally be introducing my friend Hope to chipotle (chipotle is my mecca. I've likely mentioned this before a lot, but I wrote a freaking ode to burrito bowl because I missed chipotle so much in Hawaii), so that's gonna be a half hour walk there and a half hour walk back, plus about a half hour there eating. Then once I get home, Niki should hopefully be able to play portal 2, so I'll do that, and then far too soon, my dad will be home, but he won't be much of a bother, because he has class at seven that means leaving at six to get to and eating before that. My mom will probably be home around 6:30, but she goes to sleep around eight nearly every day, sooooo. Yeah.

Yes, so this is how my day should go. If it deviates from the plans, well, you'll find out tomorrow.
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: This may sound really weird, but Naked Economics is a really good and interesting book. It's nonfiction, but I guarantee you'll find it in a library or at Borders or B&N and love it. READ IT. Seriously. DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should comment. Or not. It depends. Are you awesome? I think you're awesome. In that case you should comment. I'll probably comment back =)